I’ve been pretty quiet lately, sorry about that :/
For now, here’s a new work in progress - some matte painting for proper client work!
Very much out of my comfort zone with this but having way too much fun to care.
Giving the ocean ‘depth’ is proving to be a challenge…we shall see…
Quick little sketch for Mattman, taken from the Steel #1 Reign of Doomsday cover. Must do more pencil drawing…so therapeutic!
Wearing lipstick for the first time in like, ever. Feels weird. I also hardly ever use this webcam..
4 years with Matt today! ♥ Off to go do something special.
I’m going to have to take this daggy cardigan off eventually but right now it’s just too damn cold.
“I’m sorry, Mike.”
- Breaking Bad (S05E07 - Say My Name)
Now that uni semester is over I need to focus on earning a bit of cash so I can eventually think about moving to Sydney.
Feel absolutely free to EMAIL ME with questions and/or thoughts if you need more details or if I’ve missed anything.
A few things regarding payment:
- I only accept PayPal
- I require payment up front before I begin work (BUT if you prefer to pay half initially that is perfectly fine as I will supply you with draft/progress shots to ensure you’re happy with what you’re paying for!)
- Once payment has gone through I will email you the highres un-watermarked version (JPEG, PDF, TIF, PSD…whatever you prefer)
Resolution and DPI:
- Depending on what you want the commission for (book cover, poster, print, personal), I can pretty much work in any resolution, web or print; 72 - 300 dpi. Again, it’s really up to you!
- If you’re generally unsure, I usually begin with a 2000px (705mm) wide canvas, so you’re guaranteed to receive high resolution work.
Again, please CONTACT ME AT IMORAWETZ@HOTMAIL.COM for further info/questions/pricing inquiries.
Or! Fill out the info via my ‘commission me’ link.
THANK YOU in advance if you choose to commission work from me. Best, feeling, ever, seriously. ♥
Bumping for visibility >_>
Bioshock Infinite - by Isabella Morawetz
It makes me happy when people spell my name correctly :’)
This has more notes than my original post. Awks for me.
The Lamb of Columbia [BioShock Infinite fan art]
Completely blown away by this game. I basically sat and finished it in a day and am now wishing I had paced myself just so I could enjoy it for longer. I honestly can’t pick any faults. Everything about it is wonderful.
Seriously: go and play this game. I cannot recommend it enough. ♡
Painted this over the last couple of days whilst my internet was capped. Since I’m shit at painting buildings the background architecture is a screencap from the game itself. ;)
incoming Bioshock Infinite fan art of some sort - must paint all my feels right now